When you join, your whole company belongs, bringing all of CFBC’s resources and opportunities to the doors of every person at your business. That includes all learning opportunities for your entire family and team.
CFBC membership includes:
- Forum placement for one person (includes nine meetings and one executive retreat annually)*+
- Free admission for you, your family and your company to over 25 educational programs and workshops every year**
- Support of eight Strategic Partners representing core business disciplines – just a phone call away
- Discount on DePaul University Continuing and Professional Education Management courses
- Access to members-only content on the CFBC website
- Connection to a community of Chicagoland’s businesses who believe in the CFBC mission of supporting each other
* Additional Forum fees apply to cover cost of dinners, annual executive retreat, etc.
+ Add-on members for a member-company are encouraged at a discounted fee
** Most programs and workshops are free to all members, additional costs will be noted per event