Many children aren’t taught the value of money, thus when they have money of their own as adults, they may not understand how to spend, save or invest.
Partnering with the Guarrine Group, we will run breakout sessions based on age to teach essential financial concepts. Younger children will learn things like the value of coins and bills. Young adults will explore more complex ideas like taxes and the effects of college loans. Following the program, families can enjoy activities at the zoo.
Children and young adults ages 4-18 and their families.
What They’ll Learn:
- Earning money through wage, salary and borrowing
- Banking basics such as budgeting, taxes and building a savings plan
- Understanding saving vs investing
- Giving back to charity and more
- Hands-on learning
- Concepts catered to age groups
- Interactive workbook to personalize each learning experience
About the Guarrine Group
The Guarrine Group offers experiential learning opportunities for businesses and families. Experiences are tailored to each group and based around the objectives, goals and needs of the participating group. By integrating learning with play, the workshop becomes more interactive, lighthearted and memorable. The Guarrine Group is located in West Chicago, IL.
The location of this event is to be determined.