Marketing can be overwhelming. There are hundreds of thousands of softwares, channels and tactics to use. Even if you have a few of the pieces put together, it's challenging to pull everything into a solid and strategic marketing plan.
The CFBC is hosting roundtable meetings for marketing executives to share their experiences and learn from one another. Roundtables also allow you to tap into the expertise of the CFBC's strategic partners. We welcome marketing professionals from all industries to join us in discussing our challenges and successes, while bouncing around new ideas to innovate how you market your business.
Here are some potential topics of discussion:
- What’s the best method for generating web traffic & leads?
- How can I stand out in an overcrowded and hyper-competitive environment?
- What is outbound vs. inbound marketing?
- How can we grow our organic audience on social media?
- How do we measure ROI on our marketing performance?
Limited spots are available. Email [email protected] for more information.
7:45 am Breakfast
8:00 am Discussion begins