Have you ever wanted to share and learn sales best practices among peers? The CFBC is hosting small roundtable meetings for sales executives to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each meeting will allow the conversations to evolve as we improve our skills together. We welcome sales managers and executives from all industries to join us in sharing knowledge and supporting one another through our challenges and successes.
The Roundtable concept is designed to add value and engage existing members and their teams while introducing the value of shared experiences to members’ employees. Roundtables also allow you to tap into the CFBC Strategic Partners' expertise when the topic is relevant.
Here are some potential topics of discussion:
- What’s the best method for generating qualified sales leads?
- How can I more effectively use CRMs to manage the sales process?
- How can I stand out in a hyper-competitive field?
- How can I attempt to forecast and overcome sales objections?
- How to best reach the key decision-makers/stake-holders?
Limited spots are available. To register, please email [email protected].
8:00 – 10:30 am